Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Return from Paradise...






OK...so now reading back to my previous "prayer
request" blog, I have to laugh. Can you tell I was a little stressed?! Lily was FANTASTIC on the plane. I really don't know why we were even worried. We even received compliments from the other passengers on how well she did, which made us feel great. Justin and I counted and it was a total of 14 hours from the time we woke up, until the time we got there. It was a long trip. BUT...it was SUCH a great time!! Lily loved the beach...although she was not sure about the texture of the sand on her feet at first. She got to see wild donkeys, and geckos. Her two new words of the trip. She loved running around the villa talking to all the little animal statues the Pool's had at the house (giraffe, parrot, elephant, and a little Caribbean man we named "Fred"). She wasn't too sure about Fred at first, but she became his buddy towards the end of our trip. There are so many great memories from our trip to St. John to list. To sum it up, we had a great time spending time together with "Gap-ga" (Grandma Bolinger) and Papa. Until next year.... :-)

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com