Thursday, February 5, 2009

Church

Lily loves going to church. Usually, on Sunday mornings that is all she can talk about..."I go to church"....
Last Sunday on our way to church, we had a funny conversation with Lily. Just to give you some insight, we call her daycare "school" because truly, that is what it is.

Here's the conversation:
Dad- "Are you excited to go to church, Lily?"
Lily- "Yeah!"
Mom- "Are you excited to go to Sunday School, Lily?" (thinking I would teach her a new term)
Lily- "No...Mommy, you go to school, I go to church!"

Cracked us both up. Hilarious that she was thinking we were taking her to daycare on a Sunday! :)

2 comments:

Pat said...

Church, School, Daycare, Grandma's - all fun places to a 2 year old! Love the photo. Can' wait to see her in March.

Jenn said...

I love the little conversations we have with our kiddos. Lily is so sweet. My kids go to school and church on the same campus. They never know what day of the week it is--school or church today?



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com