Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Brother's name

So, Justin and I have decided to keep the baby's name a secret. We just wanted a little element of surprise with this one, but boy has it created quite a stir! The grandmas will have to keep their embroidery machines on standby until October :-)

When my parents were out last weekend to visit, my mom was quizzing Lily..."So Lily, what is your brother's name?" Her response? "Diego!"

Hilarious. I think we know better than to tell our chatterbox Lily any secrets.

Hint: The baby's name will not be Diego.

3 comments:

Emily Blair said...

Imagine the torture we put our mothers through by keeping the name a secret and not finding out if it was a boy or a girl. We had to endure countless questions and attempted manipulations to get the names out of us...didn't work!

Dana Nassau said...

We did that, too. I just think it keeps people from ruining a name for you. At least if they don't like it they won't say anything if the baby already has the name!e

Unknown said...

Exciting!! Glad you've decided on one. Jason and I fought it out at the hospital for two days after Dylan was born. But, I won. :) Can't wait, I'm sure the name will be perfect.
p.s. - My mom would go nuts, I think she would force me to tell her for sure.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com