Thursday, May 12, 2011

AWANA awards ceremony


Lily completed her first year as a "Cubbie" at AWANA! We are so proud of her accomplishments this year. She memorized 27 Bible verses throughout the year!! She had such a great time learning about God and spending time with her friends.

Here are some pictures of her ceremony last night. She was excited all day yesterday, telling me "I can't WAIT to be on stage!" She sure didn't have a problem finding me and the camera!

Last day of AWANA- posing in front of the flowers she gave me for Mother's Day

With teachers: Ms. Kim, Mr. Josh, and Ms. Rebecca

Grandma, Grandpa, and Jackson were there too!

On stage with the other Cubbies (BFF Madison is in blue bow on right)

All of the Cubbies

Name in lights

Accepting her award

So proud!!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com