Monday, June 13, 2011

Jackson- 8 month update

Boy how things change in one month! Our boy is now more than mobile, he is standing up! He has advanced his army crawl to an "up on all fours" crawl. And he's fast too! I have realized now that my "baby-proofing" is not substantial enough for this little guy. I have more work to do in that area. As a result, he has successfully pulled out many drawers which has caused many bruises and even a popped blood vessel in his right eye. (Thankfully, per the optometrist, no eye damage) Our Jackson is quite the mover and shaker and consistently testing my reflexes as I am always trying to catch him!

Just after his 7 month update, he began saying two-syllable "words". "Ba-ba" is his favorite, although he has come up with other babbles as well. His ultimate favorite thing to do still is yell. And it's not a cry. It's just a loud yell...typically with a smile afterward. Just like his Daddy. He is definitely a Bolinger.

And he is STILL working on his first tooth, hence the wet drooled collar in every picture. I am thinking it will be in the next few weeks, as his gums have started to bubble a bit and I am able to see the "whites" through the gums.

Ever the comedian...


happy boy!

Daddy & Jackson hanging out

first bath with big sister

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com