Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lunch conversation with Jackson

Yesterday, as we were eating our lunch, Jackson was bouncing from one topic to the next (which is usually the case with him).  When we are one-on-one, he will usually bring up the subject of spanking.  I'll be honest, he's our push-it-to-the-limit-of-spanking child.  So, unfortunately at this stage of development, spankings are a frequent occurrence in his life.

Jackson: "Mama, it's OK that you spanked me at Grandma's".

Mom: "Jackson, why do Mom and Dad give you spankings?"

Jackson: "Because I am not listening."

Mom: "So what do you need to do so that you don't get a spanking?"

Jackson: "Say 'No Thank You!' "

I couldn't stop laughing at his response!  I guess that would be a polite way of using his manners to get out of a spanking! Hahaha!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com