Thursday, March 30, 2017

October 2016

Pretending this was not almost 6 months ago....time to catch up!

Here are some highlights of the activities we did in October:

Lily has been a part of an on-going small group Bible study called "God's girl" led by my friend, Nicole. This specific week, another friend of mine, Katie, came to speak to the girls about how to make time for and read God's word daily. It was such a great lesson...they all are. So thankful for these girls and Nicole.
Fall party! I was room mom this year so I didn't get as many pictures as I usually do :(
Got to peek in on little man's Fall party too. He seemed to be having a good time!

Add caption
The kids' got their first deer tag for deer season! Right of passage :)
Lily ran the Kids Marathon again this year and did great with her Running Club friends!



We participated in the KC Timber Challenge (obstacle course and mud run) with some friends last Fall. We all had a blast and look forward to doing it again next year.



Jackson and I had a mommy/son day at the pumpkin patch while big sister was hunting. We met up with his preschool friend, Isabella, and had a great time!


At Aunt Sarah's house celebrating my birthday (surprise!). This was such a great shot, I couldn't resist!
Halloween 2016- Leonardo and the Big Baby


No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com