Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Family

Lily drew this during a school art project and it has been on display at daycare all month- I am thrilled to finally have it home to show you all.


I just love her descriptions of Justin and I....."Mommy likes earrings!" (notice the HUGE earrings)..."Daddy likes shirts!" (this one really made us laugh).

She also included Sadie, her dog food (which she helps to serve every day), Grandma, and Papa.

In looking at the other kids' pictures of the class that were on display, there was only one other picture that was as descriptive as Lily's....her friend Izzy. How am I not surprised?! I bet the two of them just chatter it up all day.

2 comments:

Losie Family said...

VERY cute! How creative she is!!

Megan said...

this is AWESOME! :> she is so adorable! i persoanlly love grandma and grandpa, and sadie's food. so funny!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com