Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Very Scary!

That has been the theme of Lily's imagination lately...."very scary". Conveniently, it's also Halloween season so that has added to the scariness.

Grandma B. shared a story that when she picked Lily up from daycare one day, she had a book waiting for her to read during her car ride. As I remember the story, Lily was flipping the pages and saying "Grandma, I can't believe you got me such a scary story!"

And now that it's Halloween, we have been immersed in the world of all things scary. Lily had some pajamas given to her that are adorable- white with little pumpkins, bats, spiders, and candy corn on them (see below). Since there is such a shelf-life for these fabulous seasonal pajamas, I have been encouraging her quite a bit to wear them before the holiday is over! Every time, her response has been...."but they are SO SCARY Mommy!" So finally last night, I convinced her to put them on and we would "scare" Daddy with them! It worked and she had a blast running around scaring us.

1 comment:

Losie Family said...

How funny!! Such a cute personality. Can't wait to see her this weekend... and you of course :)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com