Monday, December 7, 2009

Lily's 3rd Birthday!



This year, we decided to have Lily's party at an indoor sports lodge. It was a Dora-themed soccer party! Oh what fun the kids had running around and Coach Kristen did a fantastic job keeping them entertained with different games. Lily loved it and loved hanging out with her friends and cousins. Here are some pictures of the special day:








Her Dora cake and cupcakes. Can I just say that this was the highlight of the birthday, according to Lily. When I tucked her into bed last night she said to me "Mommy, you guess know what?" (her famous phrase for "You know what?") ....she then said "My favorite part of my birthday party was the Dora cake and cupcakes!" I was so pleased she was so happy with the cake and I thought it turned out great!

Blowing out the candles!


This was also a special birthday because we had a special visitor...Aunt Sarah from California! We had a great weekend hanging out together and Lily loved having time with her Auntie Sarah.

At Cabela's on her birthday- her favorite place

Getting ready for the party!
Birthday dinner at Red Robin with Grandma & Grandpa

1 comment:

carissab said...

You throw such a great party! I don't know how we're ever going to do something so cool, I mean Chris had such a great time.... :-)

I need these pics!!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com