Friday, January 14, 2011

What happens at Grandma's....

I am so thankful to Grandma B. for sharing these hilarious stories with me of Lily's time at their house. It's very amusing to hear how she tries to manipulate (unsuccessfully) her Grandma! Soon she will learn that we are onto her game! :-)


She ate all of her lunch so she wanted a snack. To make a longgggggg story short, she found the M & Ms and began to eat. I asked her how many her mom would let her have, still eating. She said "probably about five", still eating, I told her to count them out into this little bowl. I stopped her at 8 and asked her if she was there yet. She said "oh yeah", and still preceded to take a couple of more out of the bag!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked Lily why she was so hungry and she told me her mom didn't feed her dinner last night. I told her I was going to have to tell you that you have to feed that poor little girl every night. She told me "No grandma, she doesn't like to talk about it!!!!!!!" She gets a little older and I am not going to be able to keep up with that girl!! Too funny!!!

2 comments:

Losie Family said...

Ohhhhhh no. You have your hands full :)

Unknown said...

ha! She sounds HILARIOUS, Michelle!

Also, LOVE Jackson's obsession with the can lights! ;)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com