Monday, September 12, 2011

Jackson- 11 month update

It's hard to believe that almost a year has past and I am planning Jackson's first birthday! This past month I have to admit, I slacked a little in taking pictures of my baby. I am blaming it on the fact that I have spent more time chasing him than grabbing the camera :-)
Jackson is really enjoying being up and mobile. He is improving daily with his balance and we have even caught him trying to run! (Help me, now!) And, he does it all with a grin on his face that makes you giggle and your heart melt all at the same time. (seen in pic below) Now, HOW can you get mad at a face like that?!

This is his new expression. We are all loving it.

One of the few shots I have been able to catch of him in action.

Daddy and his mini-me
Spending some time in the backyard. He had a bit of difficulty getting used to walking in the tennis shoes and grass.
"running" with Daddy

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com