Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lily's first day of Pre-K!!

Today Lily started another year of Preschool at Sycamore Hills Baptist! She was very excited to officially be in the "Pre-K" program this year and was more than ready to head to school this morning. In fact, she didn't understand why we couldn't leave an hour early because she sure was ready to go! We spent the afternoon yesterday picking out her outfit and getting her backpack ready. I don't know if she or I had more fun doing it! I remember those "back to school" days and all of the excitement of the first day.

We had a back to school night last week where she met her new teacher, so she marched right into Mrs. Kellee's class this morning as if she had been doing it all summer.

Justin and I are so proud of her confidence and willingness to jump right in and meet new friends. We receive many comments from people who are surprised at how outgoing she is for her age. We hope she never loses that confidence and continues to meet new friends and thrive in school!
Go Lily! We love you!
back to school night with a little gift from her teacher, Mrs. Kellee

here I come, Pre-K!

waiting for the doors to open
hanging up her backpack
putting her name on the tree

with her teacher, Mrs. Kellee

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com