Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pre-K Progress Report

Yesterday, we received our first-ever progress report for Lily! This was one of those exciting "mom" moments for me. I know this is only Preschool, but there is just something 'official' about a progress report. And, although I was fairly sure she would receive good marks, I will admit there was a part of me that was nervous. I was relieved and pleased to see that approximately 99.9% of the report was graded a "G" for "Good Progress"! However the one skill that was notated a "W" for "Working on Skill" caught my eye. And when I read what it was, I had a chuckle. "I seek only my share of teacher's attention". Now THAT is an area I agree Lily needs a little work. She is somewhat of a teacher's pet. (and Mommy's pet, and Daddy's pet, and Grandma's pet....the list goes on!)
Great job Lily!!! Your Daddy and I are VERY proud of your accomplishments so far this year!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com