Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a fun time this year preparing for Valentine's Day. I got some great ideas off of Pinterest and made some fun little mailboxes with their initials and names on them to display until the holiday arrived. I flipped up the flags the morning of Valentine's Day and the kids got to open them up and see what was inside! Lily loved it.
We also handmade Lily's Valentines for preschool this year. We made lollipop flowers with Proverbs 17:17 printed on them. You can't see very well in the picture, but there were little leaves glued underneath with Lily's name. They turned out very cute!

Valentine's morning...helping little brother with his mailbox
Making Valentine sugar cookies

New shirt from Grandma L!
Heart hairdo (another Pinterest find...I love that website!)

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com