Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall festivals

We have been having some festival fun so far this Fall!  I love this time of year for many reasons and festivals are on my list of favorite Fall activities!  Every September, our church hosts a huge outreach festival.  Everything you can imagine is there: farm animals, inflatables, free food, rides, etc.  I didn't get as many pictures this year because I was on my own with the kids, but they sure had fun!
a boy after his mama's heart!
pony rides!
"Pony, Mommy!"


 Lily attended her first Fall festival at Blackburn Elementary this year!  She couldn't wait to see all of her friends "after school" and have some fun.  I assisted the PTA with serving drinks, then had the chance to follow Lily around with her friend Chloe and snap some shots of their activities.
gunny sack races (I was a little nervous about this being done on pavement, but they stayed upright :)
bean bag toss

pumpkin toss

While Grandma L. and Aunt Sarah were here for Jackson's birthday party, we attended the Lees Summit Ocktoberfest!  The kids had a great time climbing in the fire trucks.



 

future career?


No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com