Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sweetpea Beauty

Up to this point, we really haven't watched that many VeggieTales movies.  I love them and the message they deliver, but I put a video on for Lily once and she never really got into it.  Possibly she was too young at the time and/or the movie was too long.
However, Jackson and I were at the library earlier this week and there were a few VeggieTales movies and CD's on display.  One caught my eye so we picked up "Sweetpea Beauty" (a lesson about true beauty)


Lily LOVES it!  After watching it for the first time, she came to me and said,
"You know, Mom...what matters to God is the beauty inside your heart, not what's on the outside!"
What a powerful message to remember, especially for little girls!  We'll have to pick this one up for our own library :)

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com