Friday, August 16, 2013

Bolinger cousin sleepover!

July was a flurry of activity in our house and I didn't want to forget to document an important event- our first Bolinger cousin sleepover!  Just a tad nervous about entertaining this group of 5, I went into planning mode and made a list of activities and snacks to hopefully get us through! :)  I think everyone had a great time and went home exhausted!  We hope to do it again next summer...with Christopher in the group as well!

Movie night with popcorn (and a few candies too :)
Waffles for breakfast!  Lola was still a sleepy-head, so she missed the photo op :)
Silly Powell
Playdough time
Making homemade volcanoes (baking soda, vinegar, and food coloring- thank you Pinterest!)

Slip'n'Slide time!  I believe they spent 3-4 hours on that thing!
Lily & Lola, BFFs

Frozen watermelon.  "It's SO COLD!"
How many kids can you fit in a kiddie pool?!
Corn dogs for lunch!  And a special visit from cousins Colin & Maria
Sprite & Gummy Bear popsicles (again, thank you Pinterest!)

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com