Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lily's first trip to the shooting range

Last Saturday, Daddy planned a little gun training session for Lily. She has been excited to learn how to shoot, so he jumped right in with a little pretend target practice at home. His choice of props was not exactly ideal, but hey, you work with what you've got right? Doesn't everyone practice shooting in their P.J.'s with a toddler shopping cart? :)


While Jackson was napping, the father-daughter duo headed off to the shooting range. These pictures Daddy took just amaze me. I still have quite a bit of fear around guns, but it's obvious that Lily is learning a healthy respect for them.
Daddy said it took her a while to actually pull the trigger, but once she got the hang of it, she went full force. And she was a great shot!



This was the best picture I could get of her shooting target.  She did great!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com