Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back to Preschool!

This week was Jackson's first week back to Preschool! Since his big sister started back to school a couple of weeks ago, he has been ready! His teacher this year is Ms. Gloria. She has been with the preschool since it started in the 70s so it is evident she loves preschoolers!  We are very excited for Jackson as he begins this new school year!

Back to school night

This was his "second day" of preschool. As you can see from the top picture, the outfits are different. His first day did not go so well. Not sure how to explain his 3 year old behavior, other than maybe some first day jitters. Once we arrived to school and got out of the car, his whole attitude changed. He did not want to take a group pic with friends and did not want me to leave! I ended up calling Daddy for reinforcement (thankfully he was working in the area) and once Daddy arrived, he calmed down. 
So, these "second day" pictures are of a much happier and cooperative Jackson! Phew! As I've said before, this one keeps me on my toes!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com