Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November Highlights

It seems I have let my blogging slide lately! We have been having so much fun, so I will do my best to cover the highlights. :)

We had a great time picking out our real Christmas tree again this year. We opted for a Fraser fir this time...smells fabulous!

Jackson was mesmerized by the tree preparation process :)
All decorated!
Jackson's preschool Thanksgiving feast!
 
I was pleasantly surprised with how much he ate! Even sweet potatoes!
And then there was our own Thanksgiving feast! Delicious as always!
We missed Aunt Carissa and Christopher- who was home sick :(

Black Friday, the guys went hunting while the girls had a mommy/daughter day! So fun!



Jackson was keeping close eye on the deer ;)

What a great month!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com