Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beep Beep

Last week Lily's daycare teacher, Ms. Jen, had told me that she had been teaching the kids to say "beep beep" instead of "move". She said "move" was rude (which it is) and the kids are too young to verbalize "excuse me".
So...we were at home a few days later and Lily was trying to walk between the refrigerator and the island in the kitchen. Sadie was also wanting to walk right next to Lily (as she always does), which was irritating Lily. She then said "Beep beep, Sadie!". I cracked up! Had I not just had that conversation with Ms. Jen, I would have had no clue what she was talking about.

3 comments:

Sarah Fiala said...

LOL!!!! Very Cute. Yeah! You're blogging. How fun! Can't wait to see what my cutie-pie niece does next.

carissab said...

She's hilarious. I'm subscribing!

Pat said...

Looking foward to more "lilyisms"!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com