Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun Times

This past month has been actually quite funny. We have had such a great deal of laughter and I thought I would share some funny pictures & moments. This first picture was one of Lily arriving home from daycare...covered in marker all over her new shirt. Yes, it was washable marker...but still! Why anyone decided to give her a marker, I don't know, but she had fun nonetheless! Check out the face...."what's the big deal Mommy?" :)

What you will see next is Lily's new "fort". She likes to make a fort out of our lazy susan cabinet and pretend she is in there organizing her stuff while I'm in the kitchen cooking. The funny part is when she peaks out of the doors and says "hi" and then goes back to her business! I love it!


Lily has a new expression. It started with a "surprised" look and has just evolved into this hilarious joke between Justin, myself and her. Funny thing is, she makes this face at such appropriate timing!

OK...last one. I love this one. We went to Los Corrales to celebrate Mother's Day, Father's Day and Sarah's birthday (did we cover everything? :), and Lily immediately got excited to see her cousins. I can't remember how it happened but someone must have asked Lily to give Powell a kiss. Here it is. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

carissab said...

You've got to know how much I love this picture! I am so ordering it!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com