Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day




We had a great day this year spending time just the 3 of us. We went out to Lake Jacomo to look at the "wildlife". Lily loved attempting to hug the elk and the buffalo. It was so cute to watch her. The buffalo's nose was as big as her head, but she still walked toward it with open arms to try to hug it through the fence. (Of course, I was right at her side holding her back!) We also visited the geese which Lily chased around and could not figure why they would not stop to play with her! She kept yelling "top!" (stop!) and then she would stop and look at us puzzled and confused as if to say "why won't they stop to play with me?" It was so cute, yet I couldn't help but feel sorry for her at the same time. Enjoy some pictures of our afternoon!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com