Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas memory I forgot to mention....


This one goes way back to my childhood....the nightmare side of my childhood.
Above is a picture of Lily with a fabulous "treasure" my mom bought when I was younger- a Christmas Caroler. Let's just say, this caroler caused me to almost jump out of my pants quite a few times during the late-night hours when she would be swinging her arms back and forth with the candle highlighting her doll face. Keep in mind that those were the years when "Child's Play" (the horror movie) came into the theater.
Lily noticed her right away when we arrived to Grandma & Grandpa's house. While I was putting our luggage away, she ran down the hallway and said "Mommy...the witchy-poo is out!" (our joke name for the caroler).

Of course, Lily loved her, so I'm sure I will have to endure many more years of quickly walking by her turning my head away :-)
Thanks Mom for taking such special care of "witchy-poo" over the years!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com