Saturday, January 9, 2010

First time at the movies!

Today, I took Lily to the movie theater for the first time. We saw "Princess and the Frog" with Stacey and Holly.
We talked about it all week as I wanted to prepare her for needing to stay seated for 2 whole hours! I wasn't sure how that was going to pan out, but she did great!
Only one short trip in the movie to the restroom, but overall, she sat quietly (well...relatively) and enjoyed watching the movie.
I got her a "Kid's Pack" which included popcorn, a fruit snack, and a fruit punch (hence, the bathroom trip ;). She loved having her own little treats. In fact, I think the popcorn was about finished by the time the previews were over! She is definitely her momma's daughter!

Enjoy a few pics:


1 comment:

carissab said...

Michelle, this is absolutely adorable! I love it! I am such a sucker for damask. This fits were pic perfectly!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com