Monday, March 8, 2010

Father/Daughter dance


Last Saturday night, Justin was invited by his brother to take Lily to her first Father/Daughter dance.

Lily was so excited to have a special date with her Daddy! She and Justin got dressed up and went out to dinner beforehand to Red Robin with Uncle Chris and her cousins, Maryanna and Lola.
What a special night for all these girls with their daddies.

I made Justin promise to take pictures!
(Otherwise, I may have been hanging from the rafters at the community center...and that would not have been pretty.)

Enjoy a few shots of their fun night:
Dinner at Red Robin
The cousins being goofy outside Red Robin
Dancing with Uncle Chris


Posing with her balloon

Hugging Lola- so sweet!

Dancing with Maryanna

Awww....I just love their sweet relationship!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com