Friday, March 16, 2012

Gymnastics playdate



This morning, Jackson and I joined up with a church friend and her playgroup to Extreme Fitness & Gymnastics in Lees Summit. They have "open gym" on Friday mornings for 2 hours for children preschool age and under. Sometimes I wish I had a video camera attached to my head, because you should have seen the look on Jackson's face when we entered the gym. His eyes were about to pop out of his head! We took off our shoes and he was GONE! Squealing the whole time! I loved the fact that this is a gymnastics gym so everything is padded! (Phew :) He loved the trampolines, the ball pit, the climbing pads, and just RUNNING! I tried my best to take some pictures, but with all of the constant movement it was difficult. And the fact that this is not my photographic child. "Picture, Mommy? Who has time for that?" :)




He was trying so hard to figure out how to jump on the trampoline. He just watched the "big boys" and tried to join in. He had a few wipeouts, but he got right back up and tried again. Tough boy!

Such fun! Great Mommy & Jackson time!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com