Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cousins sleepover at Grandma and Papa's house

Last Saturday night, Lily had her first sleepover with cousins Maryanna & Powell at Grandma & Papa's house!

I was so happy that Grandma took pictures of the evening so I could share all of the excitement. Lily is still talking about how much fun she had.

A famous quote from the evening had something to do with Maggie (one of the Pugs) "sneezing all over my face!" followed by tons of laughter.


Grandma said all three kiddos had a great time making their own pizzas, icing and decorating cookies (with LOTS of sprinkles!), and they slept side-by-side in their sleeping bags.
What a fun night for everyone! I bet Grandma and Papa needed a good nap after all the kiddos left. I know I would have!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com