Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jump for Joy

Last night, Lily and I were reading her Devotional before bed.

The verse was Job 8:21
"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy"

When I finished reading it to her, we talked about what makes us "jump for joy". She said "Grandma and Grandpa", and she then she asked me...to which I responded "You, Lily, make me jump for joy".

We said our prayers, goodnights, and I left the room.

About 5 minutes later I was putting things away in the kitchen and she yelled from her bedroom, "Mommy?"

A bit irritated that she was not half-asleep by now, I responded "Yes, Lily".

She then said "You make me jump for joy!"

These are the moments I want to remember forever.

2 comments:

Megan said...

ohhhhhh precious!! wow. the joys of children!

Losie Family said...

This is the cutest this ever. She was probably contemplating in her bed... well of course it's mommy! :)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com