Thursday, February 11, 2010

Motor Mouth

This morning when I dropped Lily off, I had a rare opportunity to speak with her teacher Ms. Ann. She was telling me that yesterday Lily was "extra talkative". She asked Lily yesterday "Why are you so talkative today?" and Lily replied, "Because I have a lot to say!"

Then later Ms. Ann was explaining directions on an assignment for the kids, in which Lily talked the entire way through the directions. When Lily didn't know what to do and asked Ms. Ann, she said "Well Lily, why do you think you don't know how to do the assignment?" and Lily replied "Because I was too busy talking!"

1 comment:

Megan said...

TOO CUTE!! :> I love that story. Don't you wish you could have a video of what the kids say and do during the day? I think that would be so fun! :> But then again, I am not a mom so I don't know if that would be creepy or werid or what....



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com