Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kindermusik

Lily began attending Kindermusik last September and has been going weekly since then. It is a wonderful music class that incorporates instruments, dance, singing, and rhythm. She loves it. We have noticed how much she enjoys singing and dancing and this is a great outlet for her. Not to mention, it will eventually lead to piano lessons which I am also excited about.
Because the class is so interactive between parent and child (yes, I come home exhausted), I rarely get to take pictures of her actual class. I will try to, at some point, as she has made some good friends there. Her teacher, Ms. Liz, does such a fantastic job with the kids.
We just started the new "semester" which involves a series of new songs (which we usually sing in the car), a story book that can either be read or sung, and a new instrument. This time it is the harmonica. The theme this semester is "Away We Go" and I thought the cool train box was so creative!


(p.s. the outfit was Lily's choice...she's got a style all her own!)
Here's a snapshot of the fun we will be having at home.

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com