Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ma-ooow!

I just put Jackson down for a nap.  His typical "calm down" routine is to roll around the crib, talk, and/or kick through the slats on his crib (my least favorite).

From the kitchen Lily realized that he was saying "Ma-ooow!" in his room over and over again.  She then said, "He must see a cat".

Realizing that all of his blinds were closed in his room, I decided to peek in through his door and check out what he was up to.

He is reading a book!  It's one from the "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" series.  He is on the "black panther" page, so therefore he is making his cat sound "ma-ooow". :)

If I could take a picture without ruining the moment, or worse, ruining his "calm down" period, I would.
He is quite the "reader" lately.  From the moment he wakes up in the morning until he is ready for bed at night, he is always bringing a book to Daddy or I saying "Ack!" "Ack!" (book! book!)

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com