Monday, June 25, 2012

"I duck!"

Something has just "clicked" within the past few weeks and Jackson is now, almost daily, saying new words!
He started with "moon" and "yight" (light) when we were in California visiting (post still to come), and has been trying some two-word phrases.  One of those being "I duck!" (I'm stuck!)

The other day, he woke up from his nap and was fussing a bit in his crib.  Thinking he just needed a few moments to wake up, I let him fuss for a couple of minutes before I went in.  When I looked in the door, I realized his foot was stuck in between the slats in his crib!  So I asked him, "are you stuck?"  Now, he loves that phrase!  A couple of nights ago, he sandwiched himself in between the chair and ottoman and kept saying "I duck! I duck!"  He loves being the center of attention, so becoming "stuck" has now become a game.  So fun to see his language developing.

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com