Friday, November 15, 2013

Halloween 2013

I love this time of year!  When the season changes from humidity to crisp air, and the leaves change color, it just puts me in a good mood.  Unfortunately, it seems to fly by way too fast...every year!

Halloween arrived and left in a flash!

Here we have the Pirate and Baby Lily... 
 

We had a trip to the pumpkin patch...

 







Trunk-or-treating at Lily's school...

with BFF, Autumn

We were "Boo'ed" by the neighbor...

Pumpkin carving...
Daddy helping him draw out his design
he loved scooping out the pumpkin goo!

Lily, on the other hand, was not a fan :-)




IMAG0164.jpg
their finished designs...guess who is whose? :-)
 Lily's school Fall party...
 

mummy Lily
Meanwhile, Jackson ate snacks and made new friends in Lily's class :-)



The last event was trick-or-treating, of which I did not photograph.  I tried...but with the speed of these kids running from house to house, I just couldn't get a good shot.  And there is no stopping for a quick pose...especially when candy is involved!  We had a great time celebrating Halloween this year, and without a doubt, will have candy coming out of our ears for months to come!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com