Tuesday, July 1, 2014

VBS 2014

When our church does VBS, they DO VBS!!  I'm always amazed with how much effort is put into this fun week for the kids and they truly have the best time!

This was Jackson's first year at VBS and boy was he excited! He looked forward to putting on his yellow shirt every night and marching in with all the big kids.  I served as a "Tour Guide" this year for Lily's 2nd grade girls group and had an awesome time watching them learn and grow.  

This year's VBS theme was "World Tour: God is with me". The decor was a hodge-podge of various scenes from around the world.  I specifically gravitated towards the British-themed corridor in honor of our Children's Pastor James and his wife Cally. :) Enjoy some pictures of the decor:
Lily invited her friend, Chloe this year!  It was so fun to have her and she had a great time!
Our church graciously serves a light meal/snack for the leaders & families who need to arrive early...



with friends Annalise, Georgia, and Chloe
Jackson with friends Anna & Judah

Craft time

I absolutely love this picture.  My friend, and church photogratpher, Katie took this pic.  This just captures Lily at VBS.  Every worship time, she ran to the front and was very intent on singing all the words and learning all the motions.
taking a selfie with friend Lainee
our group! Chloe, Lily, Briana, Annalise
VBS preschooler, Jackson!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com