Tuesday, February 16, 2016

December happenings 2015

Now that my picture downloading issue is fixed, it's time to catch up!

In addition to Christmas and two birthdays to celebrate in December, we managed to fit in more excitement and fun!
Aunt Sarah and Ashley took the boy cousins out for a movie. He wanted so desperately to ride in their car, so they so graciously came and picked him up beforehand.
Lily and I were able to go see the Nutcracker again! We really enjoyed our time together and took many opportunities for selfies before the show :)




Jackson has become quite the baker! Every time I mention making cookies or sweets, he's right there in the mix!
We had another fun Bolinger Christmas cookie baking morning!  


Lily's winter party- she was made into a snowman!

snowglobe craft
And, we got together with the Gensler's for dinner and playtime for the kiddos


No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com