Wednesday, June 15, 2016

April/May 2016

Well, we made it through the end of the school year and now I'm coming up for air to update all the happenings!

Lily trained with her school running club to run a 5k in April. It was a rain or shine event and the rain came! But she and the team did an amazing job!
With Chloe running to the finish line
The cheering crowd!

The kids tried a new sport this spring- softball & Tball. These pictures were from their first games. Both kids loved it immediately and have taken like fish to water in learning the skills of the game.

Jackson got the game ball after a great game of hitting "home runs". 
We celebrated Jackson completing preschool BSF! He attended with me for 4 years so this was an emotional end for both of us. So thankful for all he learned and for his faithful teachers!
Celebrated my 9th Mother's Day with these loves. Thankful every day for my family and the important job I have in helping raise them. 
(Our church set up some fun photo booths for some family shots)

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com