Thursday, September 17, 2009

Daddy's little prodigy

So...it happened. Justin decided to buy Lily her first bow. Lily has been Daddy's little companion when he is out target shooting and has joined him to the archery range a few times.

Justin told me that she has been asking him "Daddy, when do I get a bow?" and "When I get a bow, I want a pink one, Daddy!"

I don't think he could resist the urge any further when he walked into Dick's Sporting Goods and saw this mini-bow with suction-cupped arrows (personally, my favorite part)...and PINK!

Here are some pictures of Daddy giving it to Lily. I wish I could have videotaped the whole thing. It was hilarious! She is so excited!

Now, I'm off to buy her a pink camo. jumpsuit. The girl's gotta be stylish, you know!

For ME?!?

So excited!

Daddy showing her how it is done

She's a natural

I asked her for her "tough" pose and this is what I got :-)


No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com