Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lily's 1st dance recital!


Last night was Lily's first dance recital!  Lily started dance last Fall, so this was a compilation of all she had learned this year.  She has shown us, on occasion, different moves she learned but this was the first time we saw it all pieced together.

I know I am biased, but I was very impressed!  There is something about putting on her leotard, tights, and ballet slippers that immediately commands a straight posture, pointed toe, and head up.  She was graceful, poised, and such a joy to watch.

I could go on and on, but I will let the pictures do the talking.  Daddy took all of these since I was behind the videocamera the entire time (almost an hour!).  There were a lot of "action" shots that did not turn out clearly, so unfortunately I am not representing all three dances she performed.  I do have video though!  Phew!

We are very proud of you, Lily!  Your diligence in practice has really paid off and you danced beautifully!


Aunt Sarah brought Lily flowers!
with Chloe
performance #2 with the Chloe & Katelynn





No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com