Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Lily had a great Kindergarten Valentine's Day this year.  I was able to take Jackson up to play with cousin Maria and join Lily for her school party.  Another one of the many "so-glad-I-am-home-with-my-kids" moments.  I enjoy being in her class just as much as she enjoys having me there.  I love it.  Here are some pictures in preparation of and during her big party day:
writing a personal note to her teacher, Miss Gosnell

her handmade Valentine's..."I think you're just WRITE!"
I really enjoyed making this year's Valentines with Lily.  She helped with every part of this project- cutting, writing, ... it was great!
party day!
working on her "LOVE" heart banner

finished product
with friends Kayla, Taylor, & Abigail
 (it was also "hat day" in support of leukemia/lymphoma so Lily chose her tea hat :)
counting candy hearts
Meanwhile, Jackson and Maria went to the library for toddler storytime.  I think Jackson had fun!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com