Tuesday, October 11, 2016

June 2016- visit from the Myers' fam!

I'm going to ignore the fact that I am 4 months delayed in updating my blog and just pretend it's June again :).

We had our first visit from the Myers family last June and had such a fun time! CJ and Daddy had planned to go fishing, while the mommies and kiddos had some water fun. The kids got along great and enjoyed playing and making up games together.

The only downfall to the visit was Lily's trip to the ER with a broken wrist after playing Tag with her cousins :(. Thankfully, she was in good spirits after her temporary cast was put on. And I don't know how, but it did not dampen her mood!

We had so much fun and can't wait to see them again soon!

Rummikub time!
Water balloons with the daddies
Catching fireflies- Elli loved this event and couldn't wait for dusk so she could go out to capture some. I loved listening to her squeals of delight as she ran around the yard.
spray park fun at McCoy park


No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com