Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day memory

We celebrated Father's Day this past weekend at the lake. Justin and Lily had a great time exploring the woods looking for turtles and other creatures! They took various rides on the new gator that Grandpa bought. On Father's Day, Lily and Daddy were headed out on another ride when Lily turned to Justin and said....
"Happy Father's Day Daddy! I love you! Let me give you kisses."
No prompting...just real, honest, loving emotion. In the words of Justin "it just melted my heart".
I am so thankful for Justin and for the father that he is to Lily.
I am also very thankful for the great examples we have in my own father and in my father-in-law.
Hope you all enjoyed a great day of celebration!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com