Friday, June 19, 2009

Shoe Obsession

OK...so I am thoroughly convinced that Lily is my daughter. She LOVES SHOES!! I blogged about this last year but that was only the beginning (in mommy's shoes). I don't know if many little ones her age get as excited about putting on shoes and changing them as often as she does. Every morning, without fail, she heads to my closet and puts on a pair of my shoes to wander around the house in. She loves my high heels the most. By the time I have finished getting ready for work, there are at least a minimum of 6 pairs of shoes out in my bedroom that she has tried on for size. Even with her own shoes, she is consistently going into her room and coming out with a new pair on.

We have even had to limit our trips through the shoe aisle in Target (one of my all-time favorite things to do when I am shopping) for fear of a tantrum. It has come to a point where when we even enter the aisle, she has already sat down and started removing her own shoes to try on another pair. At a recent trip to Target she told me "Mommy, let's see if there is something my size". What?! From a 2 1/2 year old?! I am in so much trouble.

Fortunately, I have her Grandmas to thank for always keeping her fashionable and satisfying her neverending thrill of receiving new shoes!

1 comment:

carissab said...

That girl always has on the cutest shoes! She ALREADY gives me shoe envy. No telling what it will be like when she's a teenager :-)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com